Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mails to Gmail-owners not received 11 Sep 2022 19:54 #2113

• WebmasterOGH
  • WebmasterOGH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
ISome subscribers with a Gmail-address report thet have not received the newsletters i have send. The problem occured recently (2 to 3 months). The list of subscibers has not been changed.
Is there a known problem with Gmail-addresses?
I will also contact the company where the website is hosted. Maybe they can solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mails to Gmail-owners not received 11 Sep 2022 20:15 #2114

• Romana
  • Thank you received: 86
Hello WebmasterOHG,

ISome subscribers with a Gmail-address

does that mean, that not all subscribers with gmail address don't receive the newsletter?

By the way, for me the problem seems to be, that Gmail rejects the newsletter. One reason could be, that the sender is blacklisted, either by IP, by domain or by email address. Another reason could be, that Gmail blocks a sender, if it sends more than x mails per a time frame, like T-Online does. At T-Online one have to contact T-Online and ask them not to block this sender, because this is a wanted newsletter. Mostly they will agree.

Hth
Romana
Problem gelöst? Dann bitte auf gelöst klicken. Über ein Danke freue ich mich immer.
Problem solved? Please click to solved.I am glad to every thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: