In BwPostman mailing lists are the key elements: Subscribers subscribe to one or more mailing list(s) and newsletter will be sent to one or more mailing list(s) (and also user groups may be selected).
It is very useful to create some test recipients. They can be used to learn about the functionality of BwPostman. Next you can test the CSS entered in the options without sending these tests to a real mailing list. Later you can use test recipients to test the single newsletter, before it is sent to the subscribers.
Then the first newsletter will be created and sent.
Finally I will write about the special features BwPostman contains:
- Create menu entry points for front end
- Import and export recipients
- Batch processing at subscribers
- Archiving of recipients, mailing-lists, newsletters, campaigns and templates
- Adjustments to the look in front-end
- Adjusting the look of the newsletters